Auto Collision Claims and Insurance
Hustead's is a leading DRP (direct repair facility) for most car insurance companies. We estimate the damages to the vehicle and work directly with your insurance, which helps simplify the insurance claims process for you.
Our communications with the insurance companies involves instant transmission of your claims information, including photos of the damages and repair status updates. A transparent line of communication sets us apart from other shops and will help set your mind at ease.
As a family owned and operated business with over 60 years in the Berkeley and Oakland communities, our priority is to make your collision repair experience seamless and error free. Our job is to get it right the first time! If any one of the following statements applies to you, please read on:
- You are an insurance agent seeking the best certified collision center for your clients.
- You’ve been involved in an accident and plan to file a claim with your insurance.
- You plan to use your insurance to help cover the repair costs to your vehicle.
The benefits of using an insurance recommended auto body shop for your repairs, like Husteads Auto Body, heavily out weighs the risk of using an unqualified shop. Please read a few of our benefits below:
- ...offer a Lifetime Warranty on our work.
- ...are a qualified DRP (Direct Repair Program) shop.
- ...have met the strictest equipment and training requirements.
- ...have systems and processes in place to cut waste and focus on efficiencies.
- ...invest heavily in our facilities and equipment to successfully complete our work.
- ...have the track record necessary to handle all communications and service requirements.
Once again, we provide a lifetime warranty no matter who is paying the bill. All of our shops are systematic in handling your claim and the repairs efficiently. Our highly qualified estimators are very familiar with your insurance company’s claims process and usually know their local adjusters by their first names, making it easy to complete the estimate process and repairs quickly.
For more information about our DRP program please contact us at our Berkeley location on 2037 Durant Ave. (510) 549-0910, our Oakland location on 2915 Market St. at (510) 451-7200, or at our North Berkeley location on 1348 Seventh St. (510) 528-5940.